MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Responsible for the definition of MTN Nigeria information security policy, embedding security policy into operation and leading security risk assessment efforts and associated controls & reporting in line with the Group policies.
- Develop a risk awareness program and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders understand risk and contribute to the risk management process and to promote a risk-aware culture.
- Provide information systems control status reporting to relevant stakeholders to enable informed decision making.
- Identify, assess and evaluate risk to enable the execution of the enterprise risk management strategy
- General working conditions.
- May be required to work extra hours.
- Emerging Enterprise Architectures
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link provided to apply